A one- man grocery business opened in 1824 in Bull Street Birmingham bu John Cadbury was the foundation of Cadbury. In 1919 the Cadbury brothers merged with another well known company, J.S. Fry & Sons if Bristol. The distinctive Cadbury purple and gold colours were introduced at the beginning of the century and were used on sale catalogues and seal designs on special boxes and stationary. This limited edition jigsaw puzzle depicts a collection of images from the Cadbury archives.
Bargain Deal: £10.00