Image of Groom Professional Tooth Combs
 

Bargain Groom Professional Tooth Combs Stockists

Groom Professional Tooth Combs. Combs. Dual Action Comb A unique dual action comb new to the pet industry. This comb features a 37 fine tooth end for general grooming (1 inch teeth), and unique long teeth at the other end for teasing and top knots (2 inch teeth). Excellent comb for .... .

Bargain Price: £4.99 from Christies Direct

eBay Amazon

Review This Product

StockistCatalogue Product NamePrice 
Groom Professional Tooth Combs£4.99Visit Store


Related Products

 
 

Groom Professional Fantasia Flat Comb 20cm

Groom Professional Fantasia Flat Comb 20cm. Combs. Groom Professional Fantasia Flat Comb 20cm This comb has 34mm long teeth with 80% of the teeth coarse spacing and the remaining 20% fine spacing. Very attractive flat handle. It measures 8" which is...


 
 

Groom Professional Black Tail Comb

Groom Professional Black Tail Comb. Combs. Groom Professional Black Tail Comb The titanium coating reduces static and causes the comb to glide through the coat easily. The long teeth penetrate the coat and the reinforced spine offers added strength...


 
 

Groom Professional Titanium Black Steel Comb

Groom Professional Titanium Black Steel Comb. Combs. Titanium Black Steel Comb A beautiful stainless comb with a luxury titanium finish. Titanium is known for its strength and good corrosion resistance. This comb features 80% coarse and 20% fine teeth....


 
 

Groom Professional Fine/Coarse Chrome Comb

Groom Professional Fine/Coarse Chrome Comb. Combs. Fine/Coarse Chrome Comb Professional stainless steel comb, widely used by groomers.Comb 19 cm with 3 cm long teeth. .


 
 

Groom Professional Bronze Show Comb

Groom Professional Bronze Show Comb. Combs. Groom Professional Bronze Show Comb A brand new range of grooming combs which are comparable to the Spratts models in size and number of teeth. Made from bronze with a high quality chrome finish. .


 
 

Groom Professional Dual Action Comb

Groom Professional Dual Action Comb. Combs. Dual Action Comb A unique dual action comb new to the pet industry. This comb features a 37 fine tooth end for general grooming (1 inch teeth), and unique long teeth at the other end for teasing and top knots...


 
 

Groom Professional Black Anti Static Fine/Coarse Comb

Groom Professional Black Anti Static Fine/Coarse Comb. Combs. Black Anti Static Fine/Coarse Comb Black comb with Teflon coating to reduce static build up. 20 cm long with half coarse, half fine teeth. .





Copyright © bargainplace.co.uk Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap