Umbro Choice of Champions Green Sweatshirt This great retro inspired piece of Umbro branded sportswear. Show your favourite football teams colours with this classic vintage style sports product. Team it up with your Score Draw retro football shirts and support your club today.
Bargain Deal: £40.00
Chelsea 1998 ECWC Final shirt Worn in the European Cup Winners Cup victory against Stuttgart which was played in Stockholm Chelsea won 1-0 with the only goal coming from the clubs voted best ever player Gianfranco Zola
The Advance women's wetsuit from Zone 3 provides high quality technical features in an affordable design. SpeedFlo fabric makes up 70% of the wetsuit construction - a sleek, hydrodynamic material that minimises drag and helps swimmers glide through the water with ease. The other 30% is a high quality neoprene.Core support buoyancy panels encourage the body in to the most efficient alignment. An ergonomic design plus Pro Speed Cuffs ensure a comfortable fit, and allow the wetsuit to be quickly and easily removed. - 70% Speed Flo fabric- 30% rubberised smooth skin neoprene- Core support buoyancy panels- Silicone coated Pro Speed cuffs - Full stitched and glue bonded- Ykk zip- Women-specific ergonomic fit
From training right through to race day, the Powerskin ST X Raptor Men's Jammers from Arena provide a strong compression fit for maximum efficiency in the water. Highly durable, the chlorine -resistant shorts are designed to last for longer, with incredibly soft fabric for a premium level of comfort. Made with an internal drawstring for a secure fit so you can concentrate on your lap time. - Strong muscle compression - Highly durable fabric - Quick-drying - Fabric: 71% Polyamide 29% Lycra
Borussia Moenchengladbach 1974 trikot
Treat your hands to a soft cushioning on your handlebars with the System X bar tape.
Barcelona 1992 No.9 Retro Football Shirt Worn by the dream team of Barcelona on route to winning the European Cup for the first time La Liga was won from 1990-94 in the famous Barcelona shirt
Liverpool FC 1982 Retro Football Shirt Worn in the 1982-83 season in which Liverpool would win their 14th League title They would also go on to win the League Cup for a 3rd successive season beating Manchester United 2-1 at Wembley Classic Liverpool Jersey
Manchester City 1996 Retro Football Shirt Worn by the likes of Georgi Kinkladze a club favourite at this time with the fans
The RS1 Openwater Wetsuit Women's Bottoms from Orca provide the ultimate solution for those who struggle to find the perfect fitting wetsuit. The two-piece design gives you the ability to mix different sizes, while the super stretchy Neoprene allows the suit to be pulled on quickly and effortlessly. Yamamoto's 40cell neoprene provides unrivalled flexibility and fit, with a Super Composite Skin coating for minimal friction but maximum speed in the water. HydroLite panels make transitions even quicker, with the suits Velcro Seal System offers more stretch than traditional zippers for greater flexibility. - Yamamoto's 40cell neoprene - Super Composite Skin - HydroLite panels - Infinity Skin - Velcro Seal System
Provides constant Compression for stability. Reduced number of seams for comfort / further enhancing correct levels of compression. Flat seaming to prevent chafing Moisture management / Anti-bacterial finish