- Device Type: Radio access point - Form Factor: External - RAM: 256GB - Flash Memory: 128 MB - Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac - Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz - Capacity: Connection / user qty:200 ¦ Concurrent users per radio:50 ¦ Maximum number of access points (per cluster):16 ¦ Maximum number of configured SSIDs:16 - Included Accessories: Wall/ ceiling mounting plate - Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE+ - Dimensions: (WxDxH) 23 cm x 23 cm x 4 cm
Bargain Deal: £231.99
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data,voice and video within buildings,across campuses,or around the world. Cisco solutions ensure that networks both public and private operate with maximum performance,security,and flexibility.
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.The Cisco 10GBASE-SR Module supports a link length of 26 m on standard FDDI grade MMF. Using 2000 MHz km*MMF (OM3), up to 300 m link lengths are possible.
Main Specifications - Product Description: Cisco Small Business RV325 - router - desktop - Device Type: Router - 14-port switch (integrated) - Enclosure Type: Desktop - Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet - Performance: NAT throughput:900 Mbps VPN throughput (IPSec):100 Mbps VPN throughput (SSL):20 Mbps - Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs):17 PPTP VPN tunnels:10 SSL VPN tunnels:10 VPN tunnels (site-to-site):25 IPSec VPN tunnels:25= Concurrent connections:40000 ACL rules:50 - Network / Transport Protocol: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, Bonjour, DDNS - Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing, RIPng - Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS - Features: DMZ port, NAT support, hardware encryption, VPN support, PAT support, load balancing, Syslog support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, content filtering, E-mail alert,...
Small form factor,fan-less design,silent operation The switch can be used in open workspaces and other areas that can't tolerate equipment noise and where multiple cable runs could be difficult,expensive,and intrusive. Flexible mounting options The switch can be mounted on the wall,under a desk,rack,DIN rail,or practically anywhere they're needed. Perpetual PoE It provides uninterrupted power to a powered-down device even when the switch is booting. This eliminates the need for a backup power source. Threat defense Advanced,integrated security features provide threat defense capabilities for mitigating man-in-the-middle attacks and protecting your critical network infrastructure. Switch hibernate mode This technology puts the switch in an ultra-low power mode during periods of non-operation such as nights and weekends. Main Specifications - Product Description: Cisco Catalyst 3560CX-8PC-S - switch...
Cisco pays special attention to its network accessories which are the foundation stone of the whole network system. Cisco cables, adapters and other accessories will never let you down and you can always rely on the superior quality and outstanding reliability. Cisco has a wide range of network cables that will fit even the most extraordinary demands.
Cisco serial and asynchronous high-speed WAN interface cards (HWICs) provide highly flexible connections for Cisco 1800, 1900, 2800, 2900, 3800, and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers. These HWICS help customers enable applications such as WAN access, legacy protocol transport, console server, and dial access server.
- Product Description: Cisco Small Business SG350-28MP - switch - 28 ports - Managed - rack-mountable - Device Type: Switch - 28 ports - L3 - Managed - Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U - Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet - Ports: 24 x 10/ 100/ 1000 (PoE+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+ - PoE Budget: 382 W - Performance: Switching capacity:56 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size):38.69 Mpps - Capacity: Active VLANs:4096 - MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries - Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes - Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing, CIDR - Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH, CLI - Features: Layer 3 switching, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)...
- Product Description: Cisco Direct-Attach Active Optical Cable - direct attach cable - 3 m - Type: Direct attach cable - SFF-8431 - Technology: Twinaxial - Features: Active cable (signal regeneration) - Length: 3 m - Connectors: 1 x SFP+ Connectors (Other Side) 1 x SFP+ - Manufacturer Warranty: 90 days warranty - Designed For: Catalyst 2960S, 2960X, 2960XR, 3560, 3560CX, 3560V2, 3560X, 3650, 3750G, 3750X, 3850;Nexus 3048, 3064, 7000, 7000 48, 7000 M2-Series, 7700 F2-Series, 7700 F3-Series, 9372, 9396, X9464, X9564;ONE Nexus 9372, 9396;UCS 2204, 2208;UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis
- Product Description: Cisco Aironet Four-Element MIMO Dual-Band Omnidirectional Antenna - antenna - Product Type: Antenna - Dimensions: (WxDxH) 18.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 18.4 cm - Weight: 0.59kg - Application: Indoor Placing / Mounting Ceiling mountable - Directivity: Omni-directional - Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz - Gain: 2 dBi (for 2.4 GHz), 4 dBi (for 5 GHz)
Converged wired plus wireless access The Cisco Catalyst 3650 is a standalone and stackable access switching platform that enables wired plus wireless services on a single Cisco IOS XE software-based platform. With this,Cisco has pioneered a host of rich capabilities such as high availability based on stateful switchover (SSO) on stacking,granular QoS,security,and Flexible Netflow (FNF) across wired and wireless in a seamless fashion. Cisco StackWise-160 technology Cisco StackWise-160 technology is built on the highly successful industry-leading StackWise technology,which is a premium stacking architecture. StackWise-160 has a stack bandwidth of 160 Gbps. StackWise-160 uses Cisco IOS software SSO for providing resiliency within the stack. The stack behaves as a single switching unit that is managed by an "active" switch elected by the member switches. Efficient switch operation Cisco Catalyst 3650...
The Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector is a midspan power injector designed and tested for use with Cisco Unified IP phones. The Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector sits between a switch port and the Cisco Unified IP phone, providing inline power capability to an unpowered switch port. It supports Cisco midspan power, IEEE 802.3af modes for supplying power to the attached phone, and 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connections.
If your ceiling tiles hang below the ceiling grid, this clip provides the best fit between the AP and the ceiling. Used for Affected Platforms: AP3700,3600,AP2600,AP1600,AP1040,AP1140,AP1260,AP3500,AP702i
Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. If your business is like most small companies, you do not have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with the Cisco 110 series Unmanaged Switches. Users, workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices can now deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information across the network in almost no time. Cisco 110 series Unmanaged Switches deliver basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses that is easy on the budget and without all the complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers...
The Cisco 200 Series is a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network. These expandable Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches provide basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol, and Cisco Smartports, you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes. Please see below for detailed specifications regarding this particular model.
- Device Type: Radio access point - Form Factor: External - Localisation: United Kingdom - RAM: 256 MB - Flash Memory: 128 MB - Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11ac - Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz,5 GHz - Power Over Ethernet: (PoE) - Supported: PoE Power DC 12 V - Dimensions: (WxDxH) 13.5 cm x 13.5 cm x 3.8 cm - Weight: 350 g