Best Vinho Verde, Loureiro, JP Ramos Stockists
 

Best Vinho Verde, Loureiro, JP Ramos Stockists

Citrus and floral aromas with a fresh, mineral, fruity flavour.

Vinho Verde, Loureiro, JP Ramos Deals on eBay Vinho Verde, Loureiro, JP Ramos Deals on Amazon
StockistProductPrice 
AdnamsVinho Verde, Loureiro, JP Ramos£7.99 Visit Store
 
 

Duca di Castelmonte - Fiorile Rosato 2013 12x 75cl Bottles

Colour: pink with red reflections. Bouquet: floral, fruity with raspberry hints. Taste: intensely flavoured, elegant and well balanced. Best with: ideal as aperitif, good with fish dishes and poultry. Serving Temperature: 8 - 10 degrees centigrade.

'Duca di Castelmonte - Fiorile Rosato 2013 12x 75cl Bottles Deal' priced at £76.32  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Castello Della Sala - Bramito Del Cervo Chardonnay 2015 75cl Bottle

A brilliant yellow in colour with greenish highlights, the wine shows fresh and complex aromas with delicate notes of tropical fruit such as pineapple and of citrus fruit, hazelnut butter, and vanilla. It is a wine of good structure, elegance, and a mineral character perceptible in its vibrant and balanced acidity, well fused with the notes of fruit. Limited stock.

'Castello Della Sala - Bramito Del Cervo Chardonnay 2015 75cl Bottle Deal' priced at £17.89  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Lanson Rose Champagne 75cl

Lanson Rose Champagne; a delicate pink Champagne which keeps the Lanson style. Freshy, fruity and with a full bodied feel. A touch of class.

'Lanson Rose Champagne 75cl Deal' priced at £29.49  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Mad Dog MD 20/20 Orange Jubilee Fortified Wine 75cl

Mad Dog 20/20 is a famous grape wine from the other side of the pond. A favourite of young adults in the 1990's, Mad dog is making a comeback. Enjoy this Orange Jubilee wine and relive your youth!

'Mad Dog MD 20/20 Orange Jubilee Fortified Wine 75cl Deal' priced at £9.49  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Castello Della Sala - Conte Della Vipera 2015 75cl Bottle

A rich Sauvignon Blanc with aromas of citrus, herbs and nuts. Stylish, mineral and tangy with good weight and structure.

'Castello Della Sala - Conte Della Vipera 2015 75cl Bottle Deal' priced at £21.97  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Domaine Corinne Perchaud - Chablis 1er Cru Fourchaume 2014 12x 75cl Bottles

Bright yellow in colour with aromas of honey, lemon and peach. The palate is full and lively, with delicious fruit flavours and textbook minerality running onto the long, refreshing finish.

'Domaine Corinne Perchaud - Chablis 1er Cru Fourchaume 2014 12x 75cl Bottles Deal' priced at £309.62  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Ca dei Frati - Ronchedone 2014 6x 75cl Bottles

A deep, dark wine showing a vibrant, fruit-forward bouquet with aromas of ripe blueberries, freshly made jam, a touch of balsam and some herbal notes which follow through to the rounded, red and black fruit palate. The clean, savoury character is balanced with rounded tannins and a freshness on the finish which is typical of the area.

'Ca dei Frati - Ronchedone 2014 6x 75cl Bottles Deal' priced at £137.92  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Campo Viejo - Tempranillo 2014 75cl Bottle

Deep cherry, pronounced and full of rich, intense aromas of ripe red fruits with subtle, sweet notes of vanilla and sweet spices. Fresh, soft and velvety with flavours of redcurrants, vanilla and chocolate leading to a long elegant finish.

'Campo Viejo - Tempranillo 2014 75cl Bottle Deal' priced at £9.20  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Colombo - La Violette Viognier 2015 75cl Bottle

Stylistically reflecting the Northern Rhone with a wonderfully aromatic nose of intense aromas reminiscent of acacia, yellow peaches and exotic fruits. Classic southern French Viognier with ripe stone fruit characters and a little weight on the palate but still remaining elegant, fresh and balanced. Low temperature of fermentation. 5% of the wine is matured in barrels to add some extra weight and complexity. The remaining 95% in stainless steel vats. 100% Viognier.

'Colombo - La Violette Viognier 2015 75cl Bottle Deal' priced at £10.82  =>  Click for Deal


 
 

Castello di Corbara - Il Caio Orvieto Classico DOC 2014 75cl Bottle

The vineyards dedicated to the production of this wine are located on the western side of the Estate at around 200 meters above sea level. Colour: Straw gold. Bouquet: Ripe fruit, with overtones of pear and apricot. Taste: Aromatic with right degree of tartness.

'Castello di Corbara - Il Caio Orvieto Classico DOC 2014 75cl Bottle Deal' priced at £10.57  =>  Click for Deal





Copyright © bargainplace.co.uk Inc. All Rights Reserved.